I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but Amelia is our very active, into everything little gal. Here she is caught with a marker.
Amelia enjoys wearing jewelry. Here she is wearing a bracelet as a necklace.
Here was our trip to wal-mart one day. Silly little bucketheads.
We had a little cold spell one week and when we got home from t-ball that evening it was hot chocolate and a nice warm fire. It was amazing. I LOVE my fireplace.
This little lady comes and hangs in our bed when she wakes some mornings and likes to get pretty comfy cozy in our bed.
Amelia has never really been into watching shows but a couple weeks ago she had me follow her into the living room, then she turned on the TV and pointed to it. I asked if she wanted to watch a show and she smiled real big and shook her head yes while making herself snug on the couch. She watched a little Curious George and it was cute!
The little lady was struggling to take her nap one day and I didn't mind one bit. I was able to cuddle and admire my sweet baby.
The boys had t-ball pictures a couple weeks back and we ended up at the park for almost two hours! This gal didn't mind because she was having a blast while her daddy threw her up in the air.
and again!
When I came home from work one day everyone was outside playing in the beautiful weather. So I took the opportunity to capture the moment.
Sweet baby girl
Look how big this guy looks lately!
Daddy with his kiddos
Love this one
Amelia enjoys making fish faces and we are always happy to join her
Sweet boy
I love these boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment