First I have a few things to jot down so I remember the cute things my kids say:
1. On April 1st I was explaining what April Fool's Day was to the kids as we were eating breakfast. Then later I was cleaning up and heard Liam say "Colin you're the sweetest brother, APRIL FOOLS!" I about died laughing inside but had to explain that it was not exactly the nicest thing to say.
2. Grandma Snay watched the kids one night while Chris and I took a trip to Lowe's in Bullhead. While she was putting them to bed they were telling stories and they asked her if she liked Star Wars when she was a kid. She told them that Star Wars wasn't around when she was a kid and neither were cell phones and then Liam chimed in and said "Ya Colin, God didn't even invent earth yet!" Bahaha!
3. Amelia has been saying many new words practically daily and Colin said "Maybe she is growing new words cause a new tooth is coming up" I thought it was so cute that he said she grows new words not real sure what the tooth had to do with it though.
4. We were on our way to Colin's t-ball game and Colin was pretty pumped about his game and he said "I'm gonna run fast as a roadrunner!" It was so cute.
Now then here are a few pics from one of Liam's games.
Amelia watching
Liam loves to run out and play up on the pitcher's mound
Throwing to first
Baby girl cruising around
I love this picture! Big jump on to home plate.
Playing catcher
The kids and I were cleaning one day and the music was playing. Liam busted out some dance moves.
We have had a couple warm days so we broke out the slip in slide.
The kids had a great time playing in the water.
Crazies
Amelia has been participating in bootcamp a little more. We haven't been great about getting there with t-ball but when we do the kids are loving it.
and she's off!
Colin
Liam
Amelia enjoying her fruit snacks after a hard work out
Last Saturday there was a superhero run. I knew about it beforehand then forgot about it and Friday night I told Chris if the boys were up early we'd take them. Well sure enough they woke up early. I talked to them about the run and how they could wear their costumes and the race would help out other kiddos. It took a little convincing but they agreed. I am so glad they did too because they had a great time and did awesome!
My little Batmen
Kiddos
Minuet was batgirl with the batboys
and they are off!
Colin ran the whole race and didn't stop! I was so proud of him. I ran with him and it was awesome!
Liam and Minuet
Colin on his way to the finish line!
Batman Liam coming through
The medals for the kids were so cute. They had bobblehead superheros on them. Colin got Hawkeye and Liam got Black Panther
Happy Batman
Amelia staying warm with her daddy
After the race we ran home changed Colin and went to his t-ball game. He did great and it has been awesome to see how far he has come this season.
Big hitter!
He was last batter and had to run all the way around and he did great even after running his race.
After Colin's game Sadie had a track meet so we went to watch a couple of her events. Here she is running the 4x8.
Sadie with the kiddos
So to sum it all up, we have been busy! Lots of events, yard work, and Amelia turned 18 months old! That post up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment