Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Few Things from March

A while back Liam and Colin were playing superheros.  I LOVE it when they play together and get along and this was one of those days.  Anyway, Colin was being saved by Liam and said "Thanks Liam, you're a superhero, a REAL one!"  It was so stinking cute!  I love these moments!
Recently, this girl is wild and crazy active and recently learned how to hang from the bar in our closet.
The kids continue to enjoy their playset a whole lot.  They have basically been out on it everyday since we got it unless the weather hasn't allowed for it.  Here they all are swinging together.  Sometimes the boys grab Amelia's swing and swing with her.  They all think it is hilarious.
A little later that same morning their cousin Nate came over to play.  It was amazing!  They all got along SO well and had SO much fun together.  Liam did spray Nate with the hose about 5 minutes before his mom arrived but he is such a sweet little guy he didn't mind and we grabbed him some dry clothes.  Here they are watching what Nate is doing while they eat lunch.  Nate wasn't hungry.
This is just a sweet picture of grandma reading to Amelia and Liam
We took the boys to see Zootopia and Grandma stayed back with Amelia.  We didn't tell the boys where we were going and they were excited when we arrived.  It was a cute movie and we all enjoyed it.  This is how Colin ate his popcorn
We have had lots of t-ball games and Colin got to be the catcher one night.  I was telling him good job which was probably the WORST thing I could have done because he looked over at me and started crying.  He hated the equipment.  The coach helped him out and he did alright but I had to walk away so he couldn't see me.  Other than that he is really enjoying his games.
Neighborhood having some snacks outside.
This girl putting her pants on her head.
I had to go grocery shopping and had all three kids with me which I normally try to avoid.  Anyway they did pretty well until the end and started fighting while in line.  Vannie, who works at Safeway, was my saving grace and had Liam come over and help her bag groceries and move the belt.  It completely separated the boys and made the check out so much more peaceful.
Liam did a really good job and took it very seriously.

No comments: