Friday, June 3, 2016

May Wrap-Up & Start of June!

First up in news... Liam has his first loose tooth!!  He discovered it on May 30, 2016.  Still nothing falling out but he was pretty excited about the idea of the tooth fairy.
Recently, Sadie turned 16, and how this has happened I have no idea!  She had a little party at our house and I bought some photo booth props thinking it would be fun.  I didn't get any pics with Sadie but we had fun with it.
Mom and her boys
Hubby and me
My boys (Liam took it quite seriously) He was having a blast but was straight faced in the photos.
Silly boys
Love them
We took a quick day trip to Flagstaff a few weeks ago.  It ended at Oregano's and we had some pizza cookie.  The kids dug in
I love Colin's face here
Memorial day weekend I had a volleyball tournament in Vegas.  It was awful.  The girls were being total teenagers and not playing as a team.  But on a happy note I did get to see my kiddos for a bit, Chris drove up and stayed one night.  Here are these two sweet babies sleeping.
When the tournament ended. Sadie wanted to get her ears pierced.  She was petrified.
and held mom's hand the whole time, ha!
My kiddos at bootcamp
One day I was at Wal-Mart when they had an additional 50% off all clearance items.  They had a set of kids golf clubs.  I thought it might be a good purchase for the future.  Liam wanted to test them out right away though.
Crazy kids climbing in Amelia's crib when she woke up.
Ponytail and hat!
We took the kids to the park one day.  They had fun and these two loved going down the slide together.

No comments: