Thursday, November 11, 2010

CONTRACTIONS!

[...but no labor.  Sarah has been getting contractions for a couple of weeks now, but didn't know they were contractions.  She only learned today because she was having one during her doctor appointment.  Don't go too crazy, though, it could still be weeks.  Plus, all of your predictions have been terrible so far, so I don't want to hear about your "hunches" or "feelings."  Ta-ta for now.  I'll be back to torture you more in the near future.-wcc]

12 comments:

G & G Casson said...

Son, You are a sh!t.

Mike said...

Ha! Your father is right. I wish I had a camera on Mom when she saw that. . .

Brandi said...

Haha. I love that Uncle Junebug commented just to insult you.

And you ARE a big jerk.

Chris said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Profanity is not allowed in the internet!
You guys are right, though, I am really funny.

megs said...

HA! That is very funny. Do you remember a tale of a boy who cried wolf? I feel like doing an expose on where he is now... any repercussions on being completely untrustworthy???

McDyson said...

Heh! You said "ta-ta."

Brandi said...

I just realized...this whole "being pregnant thing" means you're going to have a baby. SOON.

YES.

G & G Casson said...

Boys, I cannot believe that you didn't realize it was ME! LOVE YOU ALL mc

Mike said...

Boys? What about Bruce? And why is Mary Chan commenting under Dad's name?

Brandi said...

Surprise!! Mary Chan is your father!

Scott said...

I have a prediction for you. The world will end in 2012! Oh wait, maybe that was Nostradomus or the Myans.

Don't worry Sarah will know when the real contractions start. Not knowing you are having contractions is better than thinking every little gas bubble is the baby moving.

And you are not funny. You are hilarious.

Tyra said...

haha oh Franz...you are pretty funny. And I have a prediction for you. BabyBoy will be born Monday. The best day ever...ta ta twinkle toes!
You're funny too Michael. You fellers make me laugh.