Well, it looks like I am scheduled to be induced on Nov. 23rd. I am super bummed about it because it is not at all how I hoped to have a baby but at least he will finally be here. The ideal situation would be for him to show his face sometime before that date, so I will keep my fingers crossed! In the mean time I plan on vacuuming the house over and over to see if I can self induce :)
On a funny note, Tuesday night I decided to take a bath. About 5 minutes later Chris comes up and calmly states "Um, I am not sure it is safe for you to take a bath right now." So I of course ask why? Then he states "Well, there is water leaking into the kitchen light fixture." So I immediately get out of the bath come down stairs and sure enough water is dripping. We called maintenance and waited 3 hours and they never showed up. At this point Chris called back around 12:30 AM and said to just deal with it in the morning so we could go to bed. Then I decided it would be really cool to be violently sick at about the same time. I even told Chris at one point if it didn't easy up I was going to have him take me to the ER. Eventually it did get better but let me tell you laying on the bathroom floor and 9 months pregnant is no easy task. Needless to say poor Chris did not get much sleep and had to go to work in the morning. What a trooper! Oh and no worries about the bathroom and light fixture it is all fixed and according to the maintenance guy there are breakers on the light fixture and there is no way we could have been electrocuted! Thank goodness!
Download Au Dessus De La Loi Full Movie
7 years ago
7 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry you were sick. I had that flu at like 7 months pregnant and it was horrible throwing up with a big ol baby belly. That sucks.
Also, they scheduled me to break my water and everything, and about 12 hours later I had her! I'll hope the same for you.
I am so sorry, Sarah! I know what you mean. Getting violently sick right around your due date is the absolute worst. It shouldn't even be allowed!! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better though! I've got my fingers crossed for you that your little guy makes his grand appearance before the induction date but worst case you'll be holding him in your arms before Thanksgiving! :) Let me know if you need anything at all!!
Ummm... So I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday too! So our Baby Boys could have the same birthday! Scott was saying I needed to call you and have you schedule an induction for the 23rd too. Funny how it worked out. Both Bryer and Emerson were inductions, I think my body could carry a baby forever. I have come to really like being induced. The thought of spontaneous labor scares me to death.
Sorry that you were not feeling well. Hopefully it is a 24 hour bug and you are better soon.
I hope he comes before the induction. Shelby I am opposite I am terrified of being induced! I prefer spontaneous then I don't have time to think about it! I find it hilarious that our babies could have the same birthday!! I hope you are all doing well!!
I was scheduled to be induced on a Monday morning with Deacon but I chickened out and cancelled the appointment and showed up at work (surprising everyone since I said all my goodbyes on Friday). I just told them i changed my mind and that I wasn't ready to be a parent yet :) haha.
P.S. Deacon came on his own the next day. Two things that might have caused this: I had my membranes stripped 12 hours before he came AND there was some "at home" inducing going on Ü or as my sister says, "Same way it got there is the same way to get it out" ;) TMI, I know.
Okay, but if you are going to try Aubrey's suggestion, PLEASE don't describe it in your blog. Leave poor Hagrid alone, he'll come out when HE damn well pleases.
Also, man, am I glad I ate before I read about scraping membranes and breaking water and eating of the afterbirth. . . But cool, thanks for slipping all that in there, "ladies." Remind me to post about my first prostate exam in the future.
If our boys are born on the same day I will name ours Gentry William. Just throwing that out there.
P.S. I agree with Aubrey, at home inductions are the best.
P.P.S. You should have really grossed Mike out with talk about mucus plugs and episiotomies.
Post a Comment