Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Supply for More Demands

A little bird told me that some certain grandparents were requesting some more photos. So here you go: lots of photos of the dear sweetheart, Liam.
Chilling while mom is trying very hard to get the child to burp. Liam occasionally burps, but not as often as he should. He also does NOT spit up. I can count on one hand the number of times he has spit up since he was born. Instead he would rather practically choke and swallow it back down, which results in a small lapse of him not breathing for about 3 seconds. It's awesome :)

Looking at dad, although we were trying to get him to look at Rudolph who's nose blinks.
Lifting his head up while laying on daddy.
Sleeping on daddy. Isn't he peaceful and sweet looking? [Who, me? Yes, I am. -wcc]

Mr. Grumpy pants who clearly doesn't want to burp yet once again. He really wasn't grumpy at all he was just relaxing very calmly with this awesome look on his face.

Staring at dad
Staring at the crazy lady with the camera in hand again :)

Lastly, for your enjoyment is a little video of Liam sneering just after birth and more recently trying to decide whether or not he wants to wake up after sleeping for 3 hours. He can be rather restless while sleeping sometimes. Occasionally, he makes this little noise and smiles (unfortunately we did not catch that this time around).



8 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the videos! Keep 'em coming!

Have I mentioned he's pretty cute?

G & G Casson said...

Bless you for the new blog!!!!

Mike said...

Cinematic Magic, it was.

He is great, maybe even better than any of Brandi's and Jess's offspring.

Geoff and Beth said...

I LOVE the video!!! He is so stinkin' cute! :) :) :)

Brandi said...

Geez Michael, you're on an insulting Brandi SPREE. Let's fight when you come home. Preferably at Christmas dinner.

Mike said...

Nuh-uh. I wasn't insulting you, at least not this time. Just that I have to be a little partial now. . .

But yes, let's definitely start some type of fight at Christmas dinner. Hatfields and McCoys -type stuff. Mother would be so proud.

Brandi said...

I was thinking with physical violence AND lots of profanity.

Sarah said...

I will definitely have the video camera in hand.