Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Invasion of The Jacobs' and Good Byes

Sunday was our last full day in AZ. Yes, it was very sad but on a happy note we saw a bunch of people one last time before our departure. We headed over to the Jacobs household so we could let all the kiddos play and adore all the babies!
Gentry, Neely, and Liam
Neely, Liam, and Gentry
It was kind of funny seeing all of us adults having so much fun getting the babies together, yet the babies don't even notice each other
Cousin picture
Casson grandparents
Megan, Patrick, Scott, and Gentry
Bryer being a Snow White Rockstar
Bryer, Cason, and Patrick
Bryer and Paige being a baby. No, really, she was pretending and Bryer was her mom.
The aftermath of 5 children 4 yrs and younger.
Emerson hanging out in the Tupperware.
The gang
More of the gang, I wish we could all hang out more often.

That evening we headed to my parents house to stay the night, we played scrabble and Trivial Pursuit. Sadie eventually had to head to bed, so she headed that direction and then broke into tears. I went and laid with down with her and tried to convince her why we had to live far away, but it is hard to convince a 10 year old when you can't convince yourself :) She said some pretty funny things while we laid in bed. At one point she told me that we could move back, it wasn't that hard, and Chris could work at Taco Bell. If it was only that easy. Later Liam needed to be fed so mom came back and laid with us while I fed the baby. Sadie then started saying how Matt and I are fun and leaving her, then she turned to my mom and said "Sorry Mom" She said some other really funny things in her hysterics. I cried too but it all mainly occurred the next morning. Mollie swung by to say good bye, then we headed to my mom's work, and great grandma JoAnn's, and then loaded up and said good-bye to dad. It sucked.


Matt and Liam on Sunday night after an eventful day of hunting.
Liam and my cousin Beau

Liam did very well on the plane again and this time we were lucky enough to have our own seat for him! The guy next to me even said something about Liam being the best airplane neighbor! Our boy is awesome :)
Smiling on the plane
Liam and daddy playing at the beginning of the flight.

Lastly I leave you with these fun pictures of my boys matching outfits :)


5 comments:

Brandi said...

Haha, Sadie's funny. I think Taco Bell would be a great fit for Skifter.

And I love that my son is picking his nose in one of the group shots.

Brandi said...

Oh, and I'm so glad to finally see them in those matching shirts. I've been waiting for this since the shower.

megs said...

So, the pics of 'the gang' remind me of the reunion shows for tv - like a Very Brady Christmas, or when Saved By the Bell had like a wedding or something. It is just funny, that you're all there and only added kids and intermarried where possible. Oh, and Beth was only represented in this episode in my head as a 'oh, too bad Beth couldn't be here!' - because of contract negotiations breaking down with Tiffany Amber Theissen (the acress who plays Beth). Ha.

McDyson said...

Great pics, Sars!! I think Mr. Liam is going to love traveling like his mama!

Geoff and Beth said...

BAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I am picturing Topher in a Taco Bell uniform as we speak. Could he give us the hookup like Marc Keller used to? If so, I'm IN. Packing my stuff and moving back right now!

Megs, you are TOO FUNNY! This comment made Geoff almost fall out of bed laughing (yes, we read your blog in bed, that's how romantic my pregnant life is!).