Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow Day and Richmond

Well since it snowed a ridiculous amount on Wednesday night, Liam was able to test out his warm snowsuit.  Chris was also lucky enough to work from home so he didn't have to drive in the mess.  Here is Liam laying in the snow (on a blanket).  No worries we didn't stay out there long, just long enough to get a picture.
 Then we came inside and took another picture of him looking cute.
 I also found another little outfit that is not nearly as warm as the previous one but I thought I should try it on him.  As you can see by his face he loved it!
 On Friday we headed to Richmond to see Uncle Randy, Aunt Mindy, Michelle & Ryan.  We had a very lovely weekend visiting.  Friday we just hung out and Mindy made some yummy tacos. On Saturday we took a little trip to the Virginia Historical Museum and then got a mini tour of Richmond. Today we all went to lunch and then headed home.  This morning I wanted to take Liam out to visit Beauty and Stormy the miniature horses.  The minute I started walking outside with him our lil man fell ASLEEP!  Go figure :)
 Plus we kept cutting off poor Stormy's head in the pictures, but just so you know they are cute little horses.
 Then we walked over to see Napoleon the goat.  He was thrilled we came to visit him.
 We went to eat at Red Robin and I dressed Liam in his Nationals T-shirt from Michelle and Ryan.  So of course we had to get a picture of him with the lovely couple.
 Michelle and Liam.  He enjoyed her company. Michelle is 17 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to hear what she is having.  Will Liam have a little boy cousin or girl cousin to play with?
 Liam and Great Aunt Mindy
 Liam and Great Uncle Randy
Here is a closer look at Liam and his shirt
 and another!

4 comments:

G & G Casson said...

I love the way LIam is keeping an eye on Uncle Randy--he knows some good bad jokes are coming. LOVE, Gma C

Brandi said...

Aww, Liam has a bearzee costume too!

Sarah said...

Yup, the same day you posted Neely's pictures was the same day I had put Liam in his outfit. If we lived closer they could have worn them together :)

Brandi said...

Aw, I wish.