Yup, our son has his own wall dedicated to him. I finally got around to buying some frames and will be hanging his pictures he had done at JC Penny. They turned out well and I love them. It's hard to believe that was a month ago! Anyway, here is a sneak peak at what the Wall of Liam will look like...
Here are the pictures we had taken...
This look is no longer a very common look for our dear boy. Chris and I were talking the other night and he rarely shows this expression of concern, anymore. This picture doesn't quite do it justice but it is as close as I could find right now. I guess it means we will be getting more smiles!
He was so awake and good during his photo shoot!
This sweater actually fits him now (insert sad face)
So Sweet!
Tonight Liam was sleeping and as usual was very restless. He started out on my chest and somehow maneuvered himself like this....
He turned completely sideways...
Then buried his face in between my side and arm.
He slept comfortably like this for about 10-15 minutes until I had to move!
Now then, we are off to Ohio tomorrow so Liam can meet some more family members!




3 comments:
Haha, that's so funny the way he slept. Matt used to turn all crazy-like, too. And kick.
So cute. And Caso can tell the babies apart I guess, as soon as I opened this he goes "Weeam!"
Post a Comment