Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Favorite Things

I thought I would share some of my favorite things about our little boy.  Plus, this way I will remember them 10 years from now :)  The one thing that I am absolutely loving right now is when you hold Liam up on your shoulder he tries to grab you with his little hands, like he is going to give you a hug.  It is awesome, feeling his little fingers tapping you.  Secondly, I love it when he is in a talking mood.  He just sits in my lap or on the bed and makes all sorts of noises and smiles. Thirdly,  I love it when he sleeps on my chest.  It so neat to know that we made this little human being.  Lastly, I love watching Chris and him together.  It is adorable seeing them stare at each other or relax together.  These are just some of my favorite moments so far! 
 Liam dancing in his Rudolph slippers while talking to me.
 Liam and Chris having a staring contest from across the couch.
 Liam very focused
 Then they decided to get together.
 Hanging out
 Relaxing with daddy, isn't sweet?
 Liam and daddy back in action last night
 Love him
Yesterday, I was getting Liam dressed for the day and I found these adorable little overalls. (Overalls are another favorite thing!) I put the shirt on and it fit great, then I put the overalls on and they looked like this....
TOO SMALL! As you can see Liam agreed and probably felt a little constricted. I about had a panic attack because I thought it was a 3 month outfit.  Once I got it off I realized that it was a Newborn outfit but the shirt was 3 months.  Then I started digging and realized he had 2 of this particular outfit one a newborn size and the other a 3 month. So I finally got the 3 month on him and it looked like this.....
As you can see he is much HAPPIER also!
I am in the middle of putting away all his newborn stuff and organizing his 3 month outfits.  It makes me very sad because he will never be that small again. Brandi, I totally see what you mean now.  My little boy is getting bigger and I just hope it doesn't go too fast and I am able to soak up every little memory. Now I am off to work on his baby book!

4 comments:

McDyson said...

Oh my goodness!! I think this is the first time I've ever commented before Brandi. =) Chris and Liam are excruciatingly sweet together!! I love seeing those pics---especially the starting contest. Ha, ha!!

Brandi said...

Haha, Megan! That's because I check for a new post just about every time I walk past the computer, like a freak.

He's so cute! I especially love the outfit in the first two pics, including the Rudolph slippers! Awesome! I know, it's so sad putting clothes away. :(

Plus we have so many bins now, for all the different sizes, for boys AND girls, that our shed is almost full of them! Ha.

G & G Casson said...

One more posting this precious and I'm quitting my job and moving in with you guys. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Mike said...

I was bummed that they didn't have the little Thai Elephant outfit in a smaller size because I thought it'd be FOREVER before he got to wear it. . . ha. So much for that.