So this happy little boy who is standing up against the table (slightly assisted) had his first attempt at cereal!
1st bite!
The cereal was pretty liquidy but that is how the instructions said to do it for the first feeding. It made it VERY difficult with a spoon.
He seemed to enjoy it somewhat.
I just loved his face here.
On Saturday I had to go into DC to pick up my race number. It was cold weather and rainy as usual. On a good note though we missed each storm by seconds! We missed the first of it because we were inside a restaurant eating. Then I really wanted to go by the waterfront and enjoy part of the Cherry Blossom Festival. Right when we got out of the car it stopped raining :) I asked Chris if he wanted to carry Liam or me. He wanted too, I guess he didn't realize I would be taking his picture over and over!
Then I made Chris stand next to the Beaver with Liam and his mardi-gras beads!
As we were walking we saw this house boat! It was actually shaped as a house!
Then we saw this much more fancy house boat. I am not sure how well they do out in the water.
Here is a cute picture of my handsome lil guy
Here he is with the Cherry Blossoms
Just a sweet looking picture Chris took.
Once we finished our adventure on Saturday and got in the car it started HAILING! Yup we just missed the storm again. Thank goodness.
On Sunday was the 10 Mile Cherry Blossom race. There were about 9 nurses that did it. Unfortunately, we did not plan well and didn't meet up with everyone. I started out with 2 other nurses but didn't have my camera at that time. So here is a picture of the girls I ran with the whole way.
Sarah, Kim, and Me
It was the worst race of my life. I had to stop and pop my back twice and then at the 7 1/2 mile mark my back was done. It hurt so bad I was forced to alternate running and walking the last 2 miles. I have never been in such pain, but I guess that is what I get for not training at all :( Afterwards Chris, Liam, and I were going to go walk around and enjoy the Cherry Blossoms but the wind picked up and it got cold so we went back to the Natural History Museum instead and checked out this beauty...

The Hope Diamond.
Of course today was beautiful though! So Liam got to wear this sweet outfit.
2 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE!!! I just love his cutie little face, and his expressions are so funny!
I can't believe Neeliam are starting solids... crazy. Time flies. He looks like he enjoyed it, something new. Minuet loved hers - but then I didn't see the directions till after, ha, so hers wasn't so watery... she survived my reckless parenting. And since she ate so well I made her pureed carrots night two. And then was more careful with introducing one at a time... have fun!! It is an exciting time!!!
One of these days you will finish the Cherry Blossom! Tim and I were there this year too---as well sans training...ugh
Post a Comment