Sunday, April 24, 2011

5 Months Old

It's hard to believe that it has already been 5 months!! Our lil' man is growing so quickly and has the sweetest personality.  He loves to play, talk, and is learning to take naps :) He is now 27in. long and I have no idea what he weighs.  We will find out at his 6 month appt. He loves to chew and drool on pretty much everything in site, including my chin.  He takes his little hands and grabs my face and then chews on my chin.  I am sure only a mom would think it is cute! He actually has just cut his first tooth on his 5 month old birthday!  I figured he was teething with all the drool and chewing all his toys but I never saw or felt anything until now. He has also become a little thumb sucker! No good! We are trying to prevent that the best that we can.

Apparently, when you turn 5 months old daddy lets you sit in the front seat of the car.
I actually ran into the Children's place so the boys stayed in the car.  Liam does a pretty good job sitting up with just a little support.
Here is our boy and his 5 month old photo shoot!
He is a sweet boy.
He has the biggest smile and the best blue eyes
Also amazing facial expressions, which he has had since birth
He loves to laugh
Chilling
He also loves playing with his feet
Angel baby
Backside view
Attempting to crawl?  We will see!
Cute face
We love this boy!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

DANG, he's an early teether! I have thought Neely's been working on it, but still no teeth, so maybe I'm wrong.

I also love the chin bites!

I can't believe how blonde he's looking!

Jennifer Stout said...

He is to stinkin cute. Rylee didn't get her first tooth until like 9 months. He is an early teether. I love the childrens place. My absolute favorite store to buy Rylee clothes.