Friday, April 8, 2011

Food Thief!

I love watching Chris read to Liam.  It is the sweetest thing in the world!
Plus, Liam listens so intently and watches as you flip the pages.
Liam has been watching us eat and drooling at the sight of food for a while now, but the other night he officially became a food thief!  He kept stealing my french fries right off my plate.  Of course I thought it was the cutest thing ever and insisted that Chris get a picture.  No worries he didn't actually eat the fry, but he did smash it to death.
He is awesome
Liam also likes to bury himself with his blankets.  This is a picture of him tonight.  He kept pulling the blanket over his head and I would pull it back down.  He is completely out and slept like an angel for about 15-20 minutes.  His norm :)
Sweet baby!
Oh yeah, we also kicked him out of our room officially!  He spent the first night in his room last night and slept just like he normally does, so no big adjustment! Thank goodness!!!

4 comments:

McDyson said...

Whoa! That's a big fry for such a small fry. HAHAHAHA! Just kidding...Too bad I'm not as funny as I'd like to be. =)

And Chris! Those legs! Welcome to the Jungle! ;)

Brandi said...

Haha Megan!

That's so cute how into the story he is. Neely's our first to care when I read to her. Paige and Cason wouldn't pay attention until like a year old.

The other night I had a dream I screamed in Chris's face for you guys to move somewhere with us, and it worked. He totally agreed. I'm gonna try it when I see you next month.

Sarah said...

Brandi if your screaming works that would be AMAZING! I still think we should all live on Dinosaur st though ;) Maybe we could start our own development?

Brandi said...

Oh heck yeah, I'm in whether it's Dinosaur St. OR starting our own development. We could give all the streets dino names. I'm living on Plesiosaur Blvd.