I decided there is just not enough time in the week for me to keep up with blogging. I think I need to quit my job so I can do better ;) Here is a cute picture of our boy in one of my favorite outfits. Basically, I am in love with the idea of sweatpants that look like jeans. I wish they made them in adult sizes!
Apparently, when I am at work Daddy and Liam like to play in front of the mirror. Liam does enjoy looking at himself and touching the mirror.
And another of him relaxing
Daddy and Liam chilling before we left for dinner
Liam was out like a light when we got home. He looked so cute with his full lips and holding his pacifier in his hand.
Once again we went on walk the other day. I have been wanting to take Liam down this slide along the trail but it has always been a muddy mess due to the rain. Today was different, though, and we went for it! I probably enjoyed it more than he did.
We continued our adventure around the pond and came across these cute baby ducklings
Then the momma got spooked or something, made a quacking warning signal and all the babies lined up right behind her.
Not only do the boys sit in front of the mirror while I am gone, they also play in cardboard boxes.
I wouldn't mind a package arriving with a little Liam in it :)
So what really came in this big box? A wonderful trunk from my hubby. I had mentioned a long time ago how I would love to have one to put little keep sakes in and he remembered! I love him and my angel baby :)
2 comments:
HA-I beat Brandi.
He's so photogenic. He didn't get that from our side. . .
Speak for YOSELF Michael. Just kidding, I know I'M not photogenic. Now then Sarah, you had me rather nervous with that first line, I thought you were going to quit blogging. But yes, quit your job and do it more often.
Post a Comment