I can't believe how close my baby is to being one whole entire year old! Liam is approximately 22.2lbs and 29 1/2 inches long. He continues to be a happy and active baby and loves to go outside. Lately, whenever I put his shoes on he immediately grabs his walker and stands by the door. I felt awful when he did it the other day because I had an appointment and it was pouring rain and here was my precious baby smiley and happy ready to go play but couldn't. He LOVES walking, he is practically running now. If he has his walker and is pushing it you could definitely say he runs. He has been a finicky eater lately. I think because he is currently working on pushing through a couple more teeth. He enjoys playing with his toys and especially taking them all out one by one and then carrying the bin around or sitting in it. Liam still has his own little language and talks all the time. He can say Hi, and mama, dada with some purpose. He loves other kids and always gets a big smile when he is around them. He has recently learned how to throw his little balls and his big ball. Daddy and him have been working on those skills. Liam continues to be very interested in books, which I personally love. I love to read to my baby boy! Here are a few pictures of our big 11 month old!
Running towards the blocks.
Attacking the blocks!
Finally, we gave him his own block.
Making faces at daddy.
Sweet boy
Preparing his monster face for Halloween.
Playing in one of his bins.
Lastly, here is a video of Liam getting ready for bed. He thinks it is hilarious to bounce his legs when we are trying to change his diaper on the bed. Lately, he becomes very high strung when he is tired. I guess I will take that over fussiness!
2 comments:
He's gonna be a ninja... Awesome.
haha, our kids get all crazy when they're tired too.
Post a Comment