Monday, October 24, 2011

Noah's Birthday and Meeting Laith

On Saturday Noah had his 1st Birthday Party!  Liam and I went to the party while poor daddy stayed home to study.  The boys emptied all of Noah's toys fairly quickly.
They also chased each other back and forth down the hallway.  I failed to get pictures of that, but it was funny. They are too cute.
Liam helped Noah open his present.  In reality they both liked playing with the bag and tissue paper.
This is the best picture of Noah, he looks SO excited to be opening his presents.
Then he tested out some cake.  I am not sure how much he liked it.  Liam didn't try any. I tried to give him some but he was pretty tired and cranky by that point.  The boys started to get annoyed with each other's presence by the end. Ha!
Later that evening we headed over to The Hamadi household to meet their newest addition, Laith. Liam checked him out for about 2 seconds and then continued on his merry way.
Laith is a cute little guy.  Every time I hold a newborn I realize how big Liam really was in comparison. He just wasn't as small and delicate as other babies.  Here is a cute photo of Maggie, Laith, Ghani, and Liam.  
Be sure to scroll down, there are two other posts from tonight!  

No comments: