I feel like I can't keep up with real life events in the blogging world! No worries, though I am still doing it! On Wednesday it was Chris's birthday. We both had to work, so in passing Liam and I gave him his birthday present. Liam helped him open his gift. I love this picture because Liam looks genuinely excited about Chris's gift.
These picture are Liam's new dare-devilish stunts. He has decided he likes climbing on his toy.
He is SO happy about it.
He managed to get himself down no problem.
Now then, Liam is officially walking around the house. He really went for it while we were in San Diego, which was about two weeks after he took his first step. The funny thing is he has still not stood up from sitting on the ground. He continues to crawl to a spot, then pull himself up, and walk from there. He still is a little unstable but if his path is clear he cruises! Here is a little video. It was almost his bed time when we filmed him so he is a little more unsteady than normal.
Liam has also officially said his first word, and it is "Hi". I noticed him say it to a guy at Aunt Sadie's volleyball game in AZ but I refused to count it until he said it with purpose and more often. He says it with purpose and even grabbed the stuffed bomber-jacket bear from Uncle Michael last night, told it "hi", and then hugged it. It was the CUTEST thing ever!
He has also learned how to give raspberries. A couple weeks ago he all the sudden started lifting up our shirts to get to our stomach and gave us raspberries. He thinks it is funny when he does it to us. I got a little video but it is not the greatest.
Liam has also come up with his own dance move. Chris and I call it his crazy dance. He swings his arms around like a crazy. I will try and get a video of it soon. I feel like he has taken off these last few weeks and I can't keep up with how fast he is doing things!
3 comments:
a.) I'm Sooo so Jealous you got to not only go to San Diego, but on a boat in San Diego. b.) Happy Happy Birthday to Chris and .... c.) Your child is adorable. :)
Haha - I love how happy he is crawling on his toy!! Minuet did exactly the same, and had that same proud look... like she knows she's a daredevil and awesome. Ha. And there is no keeping up, but just putting down what you can when you can... I always have tons of things I miss, but it is so worth it to have the things you do.
And I am SO jealous of the San Diego trip... looked like such fun. We're going there for Thanksgiving, so looking forward to some beach time.
Cute, cute, and stinkin' cute! It's so fun to watch him in the videos!
Post a Comment