Friday, October 28, 2011

Snow?

Today Liam and I went outside for a little bit because apparently it is suppose to snow tomorrow!  I know, I can't believe it either! Who gets snow in October!  I am enjoying the fall weather and I am NOT ready for winter.  Anyway, here is Liam checking out the neighbors Halloween decorations and wearing his sweet hat!
I also decided to get some pictures of the beautiful trees before they turn all dead looking once winter kills them. I love fall and I really LOVE fall here in Virginia.  It is the best season here and so pretty.  It is one of the things I can really appreciate about living here.
The red ones are my favorite.  The color is so bold, not that you can tell by my pictures.
It probably would have helped if the sun was out, then the color would look a little better, but you get the idea.

Liam enjoyed his time outside a ton.
I even got him take a picture with me!
He loves this bar at the park and tries to hang from it.  The white part is a slide.
He was a happy boy.
Here is a little video of all the fun he was having
Finally, I dragged him back inside because he baby fingers were frozen.  He was okay with the idea and decided to love on Goldie.  He has been into his stuffed animals quite a bit lately, but Goldie still ranks number one.  I think the reason he likes him so much is because he is furry unlike the other animals and he likes to bite his hair and pull it out.  Kind of like how he used to eat the carpet on the bottom stair.  So Goldie may end up bald someday!  Either way, Liam loves him.
Now then, after being outside and coming back in frozen I decided it was a good time for some hot chocolate in this sweet Halloween mug!
Lastly, here is a little video of Liam walking.  He basically tries to run now.
Oh yes, and any time we walk this direction he has to stop at all the bushes and touch them.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

He's such a good walker! And I love his hat and your mug!

McDyson said...

I love this post! The red-leaf trees are my favorite, too, and my pictures never do them justice either. Liam is such a happy boy! I can see how inquisitive and joyful he is. The video of him walking made me melt...as did the picture of him squeezing Goldie. There was something else I was going to comment on, but I forget.

Love you three!