I know, I know it has been a few days and you miss us terribly, but there haven't been too many exciting things happening. Chris and Liam came up with a new game called "Stand in the Hand" Liam LOVES it!
Here he is standing on his slide, staring out the window in hopes of going outside. It has been a little on the cold side though.
It snowed a little one day last week and we let Liam run in it. He really wasn't interested and would head right back to the cement path. He must be my son.
He has also been sitting on his slide like so...
Then he makes a fake cry face and acts like he is stuck. Though he can easily get himself out.
The other morning I went to get Liam out of his crib and he became overly excited and bashed his head into his crib railing. He gave his left eye a nice purple color.
It is hard to tell in these pictures, but it was pretty bad for about an hour. After that it just looked like a red scratch.
No comments:
Post a Comment