Thursday, January 5, 2012

Megan Comes to Town!

On Tuesday night I received a text from Megan wanting to know if I was able to meet up with her on Thursday.  Originally, Megs wasn't going to be home for the Holidays, but her brother Adam decided to get married sooner than later which meant, long story short, I got to see Megan!  We all went to Chili's for lunch and the boys held hands.  It was the cutest.
They both have super blond hair and blue eyes, they could be brothers.
Liam enjoyed hanging out with Patrick.
After Chili's we took the boys to the park because the weather was AWESOME.  Mid to high 60s-it was WONDERFUL!  Chris was pretty worn out after the park, because Patrick kept him moving and they played some tackle football, without the football.  They next day Meg came over to the Cassons' while Patrick napped.  She and Liam played in the dirt.  Apparently, Liam REALLY likes playing in dirt.
He also had two sticks and wouldn't let go of them.
It was great seeing Megan and I am so glad it worked out that we were able to see her.  Hopefully, we'll meet again in March when she (fingers crossed) comes to visit!

2 comments:

McDyson said...

I made the blog!!! YAY!!!! =) I was SO happy to be able to squeeze in a quick visit with you three--you guys look GREAT! I miss ya'll so much & can't wait 'til the next time we get to play together. ;)

JennaHagen said...

Patrick is so big!! They grow too fast!!