Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Randomness

About 3-4 weeks ago Liam decided he was done taking 2 naps a day.  This stressed me out BIG-time, I realized there was NO way I could stay awake until 12-1pm after working overnight.  Luckily, Maggie (whose husband Ghani works with Chris) said she would be willing to come watch Liam on the mornings I come home from work.  She is my lifesaver!  She and Laith (4 months) come and play with Liam from about 8:30-11:30am while I get to sleep.  I don't know if she will ever truly understand how grateful I am for her help.
Liam loves her.  He is wearing Laith's hat here.
She is wonderful and it is so nice to know Liam is in great hands!
Here is the little monkey playing with a bowl on his head.  He has really let his personality shine through lately.
He likes to wear my sunglasses when given the chance.  He thinks he is pretty cool.
On Saturday we went out for a little walk.  Liam sported his new shades.
He kept them on the whole time.
Someone dropped this little contraption off at the park.  It is awesome because it is perfect Liam size.  I don't have to worry about him falling too far.
Liam is way into climbing lately and has easily figured out how to get on his rocking chair.  Usually he tries to stand and grab stuff off of his dresser and then he gets very angry when we take him down, but the other day he just sat nicely reading his book.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I love his sunglasses and drink tray in the walk pictures. So cute and funny :)
Also we love watching Liam! He's so much fun!

Brandi said...

That's so nice of her to come watch him so you can sleep. Sleep is underrated. :)

Mike said...

Liam sitting in the chair reading his book = :)

Geoff and Beth said...

Love him reading like a big boy. He is so darn cute in that green hat I just want to grab him and squeeze him! Give him kisses from Auntie Beth!