After waking up entirely way to early at my parents' house we got ready and headed over to G&G Casson's for Christmas presents.
Liam, Noel, and Michael
Liam enjoyed opening more gifts.
He had a good time for the first few presents and then wandered elsewhere to play with toys.
Grandma Casson enjoying her book of Liam.
Tim, Noel, and Solara. I have no idea what they are looking at.
Grandma C, Daddy, and Liam checking out Liam's new laptop. Our kid is so high tech with his cell phone and laptop.
Later that evening was the big get-together at the Cassons'. I did a horrible job taking pictures. I only got a few when everyone was standing around for an announcement.
Liam just ignored what was happening. He is obsessed with this chair at G&G Casson's. He loves to climb on it and play with the light switches.
Tyra, Alex, and Cassie
Trudi, Brandi, and Neely. Neely is an amazing sleeper! She can sleep through ANYTHING! Liam has to have complete silence in order to sleep. I guess that is the benefit of siblings.
Liam and Uncle Larry.
All in all it was a wonderful Christmas and went way to fast as always!
1 comment:
You did so much better than I did at getting pictures this year! Wish we could've seen you guys more. :( We're just NOW getting sort of over the cold, although Neely still has a pretty nasty sounding cough.
Post a Comment