Sadie was wide awake around 5am. I woke up to use the restroom and saw her head shoot up out of the bed in hopes I was getting up for good. Ha, she is crazy. We all woke up at about 6:15-6:30. This boy woke up and was SO excited that Santa came.
He loved seeing what was in his stocking.
He also enjoyed opening his gift from Santa.
Then he watched Aunt Sadie open her gift from Santa. A Wii!! She was pumped!
Chris got some batman gear.
Matt and his new GPS. This way he doesn't get lost out "yonder"
Liam got a new cell phone from G&G Snay.
Then he played with his gift from Santa.
Then we all had a little fun playing the Wii Just Dance game.
It is very tiring. That and I am VERY out of shape.
Chris and Matt showing their mad dance skills.
Here are a few videos for your enjoyment.
2 comments:
Liam looks so cute in his early morning pic!
Oh, and nice moves Skifter!
Post a Comment