Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's A....

We had our ultrasound yesterday, and it was a very pleasant experience.  Our tech was very personable and knew her stuff. Unlike our ultrasound with Liam, when out tech was just okay.
Here is a picture of our baby's little face and hand.
Our little baby giving us a thumbs-up!  How cool are our kids? Liam gave us a peace sign and now we get a thumbs up!  Such awesome babies!
Baby feet!
Our little GUY wouldn't show his face here but made sure to give us a PERFECT view to let us know he is all BOY! (legs towards left, little white spot in middle equals his boy hood, and right is arms and hands covering his baby face)
Afterwards we wentto Kohl's to grab a few summer clothes for Liam because he is lacking and seems to get much dirtier now that he can play in the dirt resulting in two outfits some days!  I also found this cute little frame for my boys!
And of course a couple new things for the latest edition.  The white one has little elephants on it!  I think that is what I am going to do for his room, too!  I just need to find some material I like.

2 comments:

JennaHagen said...

Yay for little brother Casson!! Can't wait to meet him!!

McDyson said...

Ha, ha! You weren't kidding about that pic...It's totally in your face! Hilarious! I'm still not convinced, though... =)