Saturday, July 20, 2013

11 Months!

I feel like I just did my sweet baby's 10-month post! Colin is still a very sweet little guy and his personality keeps shining through.  He can be a shy and cuddly little guy and won't go to just anyone.  Before I get into too much more I failed to post Colin's 1st meal at a restaurant.  We went to Chili's about two weeks ago and he got some mac' n' cheese.  He LOVED it.
Sweet boy
Colin is 30 and 1/2 inches and weighs 23lbs! He is wearing 18-month clothing. He loves to eat and is not too picky about what he tries.  Colin is getting pretty good at walking around the house with his walker but has a hard time turning it if he gets stuck.  He loves his sit and stand Giraffe.  Basically it is a toy that he sticks balls in the mouth of the giraffe and they spiral down and it plays music.  He is also into cars.  He likes to wheel them back and forth.  He even makes a vroom sound when doing it.  
Sweet Guy
Colin has the curliest hair and it is still hard to tame so we just let it flow.  He has four teeth, two on top and two on the bottom.  He still has about four trying to push their way through. He LOVES to be outside and gets very angry when we bring him inside.  
Happy Boy
Colin is getting more and more into reading.  He listens and likes to try and turn the pages when we read to him and sometimes he'll just sit in his room quietly looking and the pictures in his books.
Captain Colin
Colin can stand very easily and constantly will sit in a squatting position.  He continues to love water and can't get enough of bath time.  The minute he hears the water running he will crawl as fast as he can to the bathroom.
Silly face

I love this boy!
Peek a Boo
Teethers!
Our sweet 11-month-old boy has had a rough week.  I blogged earlier about how we took him to urgent care but then on Thursday he woke up with a rash all over!  I was really worried that it could have been a reaction to the Motrin I was giving him but he had already had multiple doses.  Anyway Chris took him to the pediatrician who decided they could actually see him on this particular day.  (I can't stand my pediatrician's office and plan on switching.  Basically I feel as though my child is last on their list of priorities and they can never seem to get my kids in when they are sick, so Dr. Khan here we come! AND they think working only four days a week in Kingman is perfectly fine when pediatricians are already limited!) They checked out the rash and said it was the end of a viral infection and his right ear was looking good.  So the poor little guy has had a rough week and has been very clingy and cranky.  I just hope he starts to feel better soon.
Here is what our poor little man looked like the night before his rash.  Sleeping so peacefully on his 11 month birthday.
And the next night he looked like this...
From the picture it is hard to see but he has a rash all over :(

No comments: