I have many things to blog about, so prepare yourself!
First of all Colin can officially say "mama" and "dada" and distinguish between the two. We can't really tell which one he started saying first so we are counting them both. I do think that dada is used much more often. He has also said "Hi" twice but he hasn't done it again lately. Colin can wave now, too. It is pretty much the cutest thing ever :)
The other night we were playing in the room with the kids and Liam drew a picture. We asked him what it was and he told us it was a snake. I was impressed!
Last Friday I had to work so Sadie and Macy came over to watch the boys. Yup, two thirteen year old girls watching the boys. They had fun! The did a little swimming.
and splashing
Then they all took turns with the ipad making funny faces. Here is Liam's, ha!
Colin has been standing up on his own lately! He probably has the strongest baby quads ever because he will hold a squat for a long time and then stand himself up.
Saturday night Liam woke up crying in the middle of the night. Chris got up to check on him and he was wandering around trying to find a tissue. He got him back to bed but he was still crying so I went in to see if I could help. I sang a song and rubbed his back and he was still crying. Then he turned to Chris and me and said "just let me go to sleep". It was hilarious! Like Chris and I were keeping HIM up, HA! Then I left the room but he made Chris stay and sing one more song.
Sunday, while Liam was napping Colin was refusing to nap. Instead he played basketball.
Practicing his jump shot.
He wanted so badly to make a basket.
We went over to G&G Snay's Sunday night for dinner. Colin was LOVING the slide. He would climb up just enough and then let himself slide back down.
We also played a little baseball with Liam. He doesn't ever bring out the tee anymore but wants us to pitch to him. So we did and he wailed on a few of them! Eventually, he wanted Chris and I to pitch to each other and he sat in a chair and watched. Then when one of us hit the ball he would stand up and clap, ha! He's a silly little guy. Here are my boys sitting on the brick wall.
Love them!
Chris put Colin in the big boy chair and he thought it was pretty cool and started clapping. He was pretty happy.
Monday morning Liam woke up in a GREAT mood (easy enough for him who woke us all up at 5:15 but then went back to sleep until 7). By about 7:30 Colin was exhausted and ready for a nap, which is exactly what he did. Anyway, Liam was so happy to have pancakes for breakfast and he ate seven mini ones.
Once Colin woke up from his two-hour nap we ran some errands. Liam found this cool fireman hat at the dollar store. He even wore it into the grocery store and while he was riding in his car cart he was making siren sounds and pretending to put out fires right and left down every single aisle. People kept smiling at him as they walked by. Then as we were checking out. Liam started trying to climb on top of the car-cart. I told him he needed to get down. He became very upset and yelled "I'm doing work!" Three different cashiers and some other customers looked over at him and some giggled. Liam quitely slid back down. He was a little embarrassed which worked out well for me since I didn't have to tell him to get down again.
He LOVES his new hat and pretending to be a firefighter!
This little one loves to sit in the rocking chair. He always gets the biggest smile on his face.
Colin is super adventurous lately and loves to get into anything and everything. One of his favorite spots is the cupboard. He enjoys pulling things out!
Colin LOVES to climb and play in Liam's bed, especially when Liam is up there with him. He has been trying SO hard to get up on the bed all by himself. Soon enough he will accomplish this little obstacle.
While they were playing on the bed Liam all of a sudden said, while pointing to the map, "This is important if you want to go right here." Chris and I found it quite funny.
So Chris and I have decided to rent a house here in Kingman at least through the end of January. Basically, we are too indecisive on where we want to live and want to make sure we make the very best choice before buying a home and moving our whole family to who knows where! Ha! Secondly, we can't live with my brother forever because Colin NEEDS his own room, hopefully he will sleep in better. We told Liam we were going to move to a new house and he said "Ya, we can do that" I love my babies!
1 comment:
Kingman is happy to have you always.
Post a Comment