Last Sunday morning while we were still at the hotel we took the boys swimming. G&G Casson already had them down at the pool and Chris and I joined when we woke up.
Little Peanut LOVES the water
Boys getting ready to jump in together
Flying
I love this one!
Playing with daddy
Liam and Grandpa shooting water and Daddy and Colin
My sweet peanut and me
Eventually we all decided that breakfast was a good idea. Plus, Colin was ready for his morning nap. On Saturday I went to Kohl's and found the softest Curious George stuffed animals and the boys LOVE them. Liam made Grandma bring them down to the pool so they could watch them swim. Here is Colin cuddling with his.
He might be a George lover too.
We showered and packed up so we could go eat and ran a few more errands. When we left to come home the boys both crashed in the car. Liam slept the WHOLE way home from Phoenix to Kingman! When we got home, we drove through KFC. Colin thoroughly enjoyed his mac n' cheese
He even licked the bowl, ha!
The boys and I were able to hang out and relax on Monday, which was nice. I have mentioned before that Colin has become quite the climber. He has climbed into the bathtub and flipped himself in and here he is demonstrating his ability to climb on the dishwasher as I am unloading it.
Liam is becoming very independent lately. At night when we read a book, he immediately wants to read the same book to us. He gets frustrated at times if he doesn't know the exact words. We have been reading one book over and over and when he went to read the book, he spit out the words verbatim and was so ECSTATIC! He looked up at me and said "I can say the words!" He wants so badly to read. He also knows how to get in the fridge and grab what he wants. I was putting Colin down for his morning nap and came out to this...
Liam grabbed himself a yogurt and was chillin' on the couch! We are also working on potty training and Liam is doing very well! He mainly has accidents when he is too busy to stop playing. Today I took the boys to Sonic and we sat outside at the tables. Liam looked up and said he had to go potty. I scrambled to gather our stuff and throw it in the car and rush him to the bathroom (I had my phone/purse etc, otherwise I would have left the food and came back) anyway we walked over to the bathroom and I was sure he already went but he didn't! I was so proud of my little monkey. He only had one accident today and it was because we were at the park and he didn't want to interrupt his play time. Lastly, Liam asked me to measure him the other day and he is 37.5 inches!
No comments:
Post a Comment