Monday, September 16, 2013

Boot Camp

Well, here I am playing catch-up once again!
Last week sometime we had gone over to G&G Snay's and the boys were wrestling/chasing each other.  They are getting so good at playing with each and other I love it!  Anyway, Liam would run out in front of Colin and Colin would chase Liam.  Then Liam would say "Oh no! It's a Peanut" and take off running.  It was hilarious.  I think I have failed to mention that Colin has been done with morning naps for a month now.  I just needed to jot that done for my notes :) 
Last week Colin found the cupboard and had a great time playing inside it.
He thought my margarita maker was hilarious.
I let Colin attempt to eat his applesauce all by himself.  I should have taken an after photo because he was a MESS!
Liam is LOVING preschool and here are some of his first masterpieces.  He brings home new stuff everyday.
Colin is very into reading lately.  He will grab a book and come up to whoever is willing to read to him, hand them a book, and plop right down on your lap.  It is pretty awesome especially since I know this won't last forever.
We started Liam back up in boot camp.  He is doing so well, it's pretty amazing how he has changed in three months.  He follows directions so much better now!
Zombie Walk
On his tippy toes with Anna
Colin enjoyed stealing cones.
Jumping
Colin and Amelia playing while the older siblings work out
They are cute together.

No comments: