After Colin's birthday Liam had quite a bit of fun in his new car. He was pretending to go to the store and made a call to see what Fireman Sam was up too, ha!
Liam sharing his drink with Colin
Colin chatting it up on his phone.
And of course I have a few other things:
1. The other day Liam and I were outside playing and he was telling me a story, (he is quite the storyteller lately), he was going on and then he said "then I had to go poop and I looked down and said it looks like a banana!" When I asked why he said that/thought that he responded with "just for fun!"
2. Liam has imaginary friends lately, it is just here and there and never the same name but it is quite cute
3. Liam likes to say "Can you do me a favorite" meaning favor, of course :)
4. The other night Liam woke up in the middle of the night and said he had to go potty. I was so proud. We have been putting him in a diaper at night just in case but he always wakes up dry. So tonight we are trying just underwear. Fingers Crossed
5. Colin is REALLY into reading lately. He will grab a book and come sit on you expecting to you to read. I can never refuse my sweet baby's face and the chance for him to sit in my lap so I am loving this phase.
6. Colin is starting to imitate sounds and it is awesome, he is also adding some new words to his vocabulary such as Hello, baba (for bottle), buh (book).
7. Colin has recently let us know when he is very angry or frustrated. When he is not happy he will scream out his frustration.
8. Lastly, tonight Colin and I were out front watering flowers and I asked him if he was ready for a bath. He walked through the front door, through Liam's room and all the way to the bathroom! I loved that he understood what I was telling him. It was the cutest thing ever! Also that just shows you how much he likes baths for him to leave playing outside.
2 comments:
I saw Colin picking out books to bring to Cason the other night. Cason told me Colin brought him lots to "read" to him. So cute. (Also, that deleted comment was me, but I was signed in as Paige by accident.)
Post a Comment