Saturday, September 7, 2013

Camp

Last Friday the boys and I made a trip to Home Depot and decided to fix up our front yard area.  We planted flowers and put some mulch down in hopes to help keep the weeds out!  Colin enjoyed helping me out quite a bit.  His clothes were absolutely covered in mud so I decided to just strip him.  He continued to get filthy but he had SO much fun!
Later he relaxed a little on this pillow
Saturday morning we decided to go hang out with Chris's family at their camp in Williams.  Before we left there was this big rainbow out front.  The picture doesn't really do it justice.
We left around 8:30 and both boys fell asleep in the car right when we exited for Williams, I couldn't believe Liam crashed!  They both slept for about 15-20 minutes. While we drove towards the camp we almost had to stop for the sheep.
Colin immediately enjoyed his freedom and his climbing skills.
Aunt Sandy and Liam took a walk to meet G & G Casson.  Liam thought it was pretty cool that he could ride in the back of Grandpa's truck.
Colin being a happy little guy
Chris, Liam, and I found a tree that was growing sideways.  I used to LOVE trees like this when camping, unfortunately I am too big for them now :(
Here's a little video.  He REALLY enjoyed it!

This sweet little fella was exhausted and relaxed in his chair for a few minutes.
Uncle Chuck and Liam on the four wheeler.  Yes this made me a little nervous and normally I don't get that way but he had a great time and they weren't moving that fast :)
We also got him a helmet to wear and he was pretty pumped!
We also played a little baseball.
Liam found a rope to swing on
Liam checking out the crawfish that were caught
Sweet Colin was exhausted!  Chris drove him around and got him to fall asleep but he looked terribly uncomfortable in his car-seat and the minute I went to move him he woke up and refused to go back to sleep.  Here he is being a silly guy with Grandma's glasses.
We left right when it looked like it was going to rain.  We decided to eat in Williams hoping to keep the boys up a little longer and avoid an odd sleeping time.  This way they would just fall asleep around their normal bedtime.  Liam was getting a little antsy at the restaurant so I finished eating and we took a little walk.  He found a bear statue that he thought was pretty cool.
The boys stayed up the whole way home until the last 15 minutes of the drive when they CRASHED!  When we got home I took Colin and Chris got Liam.  I changed Colin into a new diaper and Pj's and he stayed like this the whole time!
Liam was apparently the same way
We had a great time and I am glad we took a little day trip!

No comments: