Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween was much different than the last few years for Chris and me and it made me miss Virginia a LOT.  I just didn't get the fun, exciting vibe, and the crazy amount of trick-or-treaters.  I'm sure a lot of it is because where we lived before we had tons of little kids.  Anyway, once I got home from work we decided to feed the boys and head to the Jacobs' around 6 PM.  
Once we arrived all the kids were in costumes so we got Colin and Liam dressed in theirs to prepare for trick or treating.
Neely proudly wore her costume
Colin didn't mind his costume at all and it was so fun watching him walk around with his little tail
Paige, Lily, Avery, and Cason
My sweet monkey and little dragon
My boys and me
Liam and me
Liam and Daddy
The kids at their very first stop. The lady didn't feel the need to give Colin any candy at his first every trick or treating experience. HA!  Good thing he didn't notice
Colin and Neely riding along
Colin and daddy.  He was barking at/with a dog in this photo
Liam seemed to enjoy trick or treating this year but not as much as last year.  Last year he was wanting to go to every door, practically running, and this year he was more nonchalant about it. 
My sweet boys
Colin was getting pretty cranky/tired so I quickly opened him up a sucker and then he was a happy guy
Sweet boy
Eating some candy, carrying his bucket, and checking out some decorations
Neeliam
Matt and Devynn
My boys
We left the Jacobs household and made a very quick stop at my parents' to say "Hi."  Once we got home I turned on our lights hoping for some trick or treaters since we had a TON of candy.  Luckily we did get a few and they basically got gobs of candy.  The one boys looked at me like I was crazy as I threw candy in his bag but he appreciated it :).  Another girl jumped about 20 feet in the air because my hanging ghost that makes sounds scared her. I laughed pretty good at her expense.  We shut the lights back off once we finished reading to Liam so he could sleep.  All in all is was a good Halloween and I think the boys enjoyed themselves.

No comments: