Lately Chris and I have realized that we don't play with blocks with Colin like we did with Liam. Mainly because he is so into cars and the toys that his big brother plays with. Anyway, we decided we should make time for the blocks.
Colin is able to stack them but has WAY more fun knocking them over.
Here are the boys taking a snack break and watching a movie. Colin only lasts about five minutes.
The other morning there was a strange noise coming from Colin's crib. When I went to investigate, I found him playing with this balloon that must have floated down and been in his reach. He was having a blast.
Colin likes to climb on your leg and have you bounce him, well the other day he tried it with his brother, HA!
Colin likes to wear hats lately too, Chris put his on him and we walked around for a while looking cute.
Last Sunday Chris and I went to Vegas and while we were at Toys-R-Us we found a Heatwave rescue bot costume on clearance. It was a little big but I couldn't resist. When we got home that night, Liam was in bed but still awake so I showed it to him. He was SO excited. He looked at the costume and said "Wow!" In a quite, slow voice. He laid back down for bed and started talking to himself about heatwave and then when he woke up the next morning he proudly wore his costume.
Unfortunately, the hat got lost somewhere (most likely still sitting at the store). I didn't check to see if it was attached before grabbing it :/ Liam was bummed but didn't seem to mind too much.
The other night the boys played with the alphabet train.
Colin is getting really good at putting the blocks in the slot
On Wednesday I took the boys to the park. They had a blast swinging.
Sweet boy
Colin thinks he is big stuff lately climbing all over the equipment.
Friday morning Liam wore is costume again and showed off his muscles.
Then the boys and I went on a run costume and all.
Liam wore his heatwave for a little over two hours. He loves it :)
On a side note, the other day we were in the car and I was laughing at something Liam did and he said "Why are you laughing?"
I said "Because you are a cute guy"
He responded "Oh ya, I am." nonchalantly. He cracks me up
1 comment:
Love those boys!!!
Post a Comment