Liam has been into pretend play a lot lately. Chris and I are loving it and his little imagination. He likes to pretend to be a dog, bear, and a fish in water. The other day he was baby bear and I was mama bear all day long. We had fun. Liam is also very into knowing what day of the week it is but he asks us by saying "What's the day of the day?"
A couple days ago we were playing with Liam's kitchen and he was cooking me dinner. He quickly told me "No cookie until you eat all your dinner" I wonder were he gets that, ha! Then after dinner he said "I need to go to volleyball" I said "Do you have a game" He said "I gotta go coach the girls" I think he has missed me being around while I was coaching :)
Liam and Colin love playing trucks together and running around the house. Last week Liam was helping me make pumpkin bread and he heard Colin with one of the trucks. He jumped down off the chair and said "It's car time I gotta go" Then the other day Liam was wanting Colin to play with him and he said "Cooolin get outta there, we're gonna go play trucks" (Colin was playing in the kitchen, getting into the cabinets, which he's been told to get out of before)
Now then, the day after Halloween of course the boys and I ran to a few stores hoping for some sweet deals. The first stop was Kmart and only costumes and books were on sale. Weird. Liam wanted to ride the truck on our way out. The boys loved it!
We went to Hallmark, which always has the best deals :) 75% off! Colin was eyeing this ghost that plays music. He held on tight to it for the first hour we were home. He loves it and was so cuddly with it.
Liam picked out this owl.
Our books from Kmart. I let them each have one and the rest were put away for next year :)
Friday night we celebrated Uncle Matt's birthday. Liam was very excited about cake but he had to finish his dinner first.
Sunday the Dysons were in town and came over for a visit. Itwas lovely and I wish we could do it more often.
Chris with the babies
Patrick and Liam played so well together it was awesome. They played outside for a while and then Patrick cooked Liam some dinner. Liam is eating in this picture and Patrick was making sure it was okay.
Sweet boy came and laid with me after his nap on Monday :)
Colin has been into stuffed animals a lot. He likes to sleep with them and cuddle. It is so cute. He usually ends up sleeping on top of his animals in his crib. He is a cuddle bug.
It was nice outside on Monday so the boys and I had lunch outside.
Liam even ate his whole corndog!
When Colin woke up from his nap he was not well. He had a horribly croupy cough, wheezing, and sounded TERRIBLE when I listened to him with my stethoscope. I gave him a breathing treatment which helped with the wheezing but he still sounded like Darth Vader. We ended up taking him to urgent care and they gave him a steriod to help with his breathing and discovered an ear infection :( So he got some antibiotics too.
He was feeling much better by Tuesday! Colin also has some molars coming in. He basically has skipped over his incisor teeth and the ones coming in are pretty nasty and he has been miserable due to the teeth. I just hope it all passes soon and he feels better all the way around!
1 comment:
Love the blog (and you guys!), but hate that sweet Colin isn't feeling well!
Post a Comment