Only two more weeks left (maybe more/maybe less) until we meet this sweet bundle of joy that is scrunched up in my tummy! I had my appointment yesterday and the doc must think I am miserable because he came in and said well "any day now I am sure you are ready" but really I am more comfortable with this pregnancy than the last two. This little guy or gal doesn't live in my right rib like Liam and Colin both did. I even told him that and he gave me a "you must be crazy look." Then when he went to measure my girth, he started feeling around to check the baby's position. Of course I became worried but he didn't say anything so the baby must still be head down and ready to go. I am not dilated or dropped at all and that's okay too. I am really hoping for the weekend of the 11th or 12th of October, so he or she can take their time. I am not in a hurry especially knowing this is our last baby.
I have had my huge moments of anxiety where I worry all night long about our baby being healthy. This pregnancy has been the worst so far. Chris and I had a date night last night (which is why I am wearing a dress in the picture) and I told him all of the terrible, scary thoughts that have been running through my head. He just looked at me like I was nuts and said everything will be fine. I don't know why I am worried so much more, maybe because of the way this pregnancy started, my job, being in Kingman, etc but I just continue to pray for a very healthy baby.
I was going to post some of the little special things we've bought for this baby and the quilts but I was slow to start the boy quilt and just gave it to Brandi and she is a rockstar and finished the girl quilt but I want to post them together. Baby Casson #3 is approx. 6.8lbs and 19.5 inches long about the size of a leek! I am getting pretty excited to meet this little one! Just not too soon :)
3 comments:
You look lovely! I am determined to have that quilt to you by Sunday. Also, I can't BELIEVE you're at 38 weeks.
Your sweet baby is going to be here soon, perfectly healthy and wonderful! And we get to meet him or her soon after that, hooray! Love you!
You're looking beautiful as usual, Sars! We can't wait 'til your little Miss (or Mister) is here! October is gonna be a fun month!!
Post a Comment