It's official, this little girl is old enough to go to Homecoming! She was not being very cooperative in the picture taking and that was my job so maybe next time she'll smile, ha!
and another teenager look.
Finally she is presentable. Mom helping her get her necklace on.
Chris and the boys came over too. We ate pizza and the boys played while I helped with the getting ready and picture process.
Mom and Sadie
and another
Apparently I can't keep my eyes open.
Liam showing his strength.
Chris messing with Sadie
Sadie and her date Kale. They were both so nervous it was hysterical.
Especially when they had to figure out how to put on a boutonniere and corsage.
Finally, they are ready!
Still weird to think she is in high school! I mean seriously wasn't this just yesterday!
2 comments:
Three beautiful women--inside and out!
Kale?! As in Kasie & Joe's Kale?? Mind = Blown =)
Post a Comment