Friday, September 5, 2014

5 More Weeks!

Yup, five more weeks! I am still completely not ready for the arrival of this little one and I am really hoping to get some rearranging and carpet shampooing done this weekend.  I am starting to feel the need to organize and clean everything but still have zero energy to do it, ha!  Brandi was the sweetest today and came over to hang out and help me cut squares for the quilt.  She even took some home with her!  I finished cutting all the ones I had tonight so hopefully both the boy and girl quilt will come together soon!
This past weekend we did quite a bit of shopping for our little bean.  Chris and I picked out another little boy and little girl outfit and Grandma Casson and I hit up Babies-R-Us.  I think we are close to ready in the necessities department but I should probably pick up some diapers ;)
This little bean is approx 18 inches long and weighs 5.25lbs. About the size of a honeydew melon!

No comments: