As usual I have no idea where the time has gone! How is my sweet baby girl 1 month already. It really bothered me on Sunday when she turned a month old. It is going so fast and I am trying to savor every moment knowing this is the last baby. She is a good little lady. She enjoys eating and sleeping. Occasionally, she has some gassy tummy issues but that has mostly calmed down which I am happy about. She is a catnapper during the day sometimes and other days she will take three-hour naps. At night she finally goes to bed about 11PM and wakes at 3:30 to feed and then again between 5-6. Overall, I do get a decent stretch to sleep. I call her squeaker because she literally squeaks especially while eating and it cracks me up. Amelia spits up a lot so we always have a burp cloth and she seems to get the hiccups at least once a day. When burping her she can really belt them out. She is as loud or louder than some adults.
Amelia is a fairly calm baby and loves to cuddle. She slept on my chest for three hours one day and was perfectly content. She has not had a first official bath yet just sponge baths because after her umbilical cord fell off it was still oozing like Liam's did. I asked the doc about it and she thinks it will close up and won't be a problem but so far it has not. So I continue to play it safe. I weighed her at 10lbs 4ozs and measured her at 21 3/4 inches. She was 8lbs 12oz at her two week follow up. She still looks long and skinny but I am hoping to chunk her up! She also seems to run hot. She is all about cuddling but doesn't like to be bundled. If she is too hot she will scream and you'll see sweat drops on her head.
Here she is at her very first doctor appointment.
Amelia has the widest eyes and if you are talking to her, loud noise, etc. She looks like this...
On her one month birthday she had a sponge bath and then I put her in this cute outfit from great grandma Bradley. I was afraid if I didn't get her in in soon it might not fit in a couple weeks. She looked super cute.
Sweet girl
Love her
During my outfit photoshoot. Liam said she looked cute and wanted to hold her and take a picture.
Colin need to get in on the picture taking too
Then Colin needed his turn to hold her.
Finally she got to take a nap with daddy while her brothers watched a show.
A couple more with her brothers.
They love to hold her. Here they were sort of fighting who got to hold her so we put her in middle and they each have a hand around her, ha!
And now for her one month photo shoot.
Naked baby
Back side (it looks like she's floating about a foot above the floor. Weird.)
She has untamable hair
No comments:
Post a Comment