As usual, I have a few things I don't want to forget and need to play catch up jotting them down.
Let's start with Liam:
1. The night before I was scheduled for my induction with Amelia, Chris and I were explaining to Liam that when he would see us the next we would have a baby. Then we told him how babies are very small at first and then they learn how to grab things, crawl, walk, talk, etc. Liam then said "One more thing, sharing" Haha, Chris and I thought it was quite funny that Liam was already worried about the new baby sharing things.
2. Colin is into having us watch him do things. One morning Colin wanted me to watch some trick he was doing and Liam said "He's all about having momma watch right now" Ha.
3. Lately when Liam is playing with his daddy he calls him "dad" It really made me sad the other night because it is becoming more and more common for him to say dad vs dada. He even has started to say mom more often. I guess my baby is growing up.
On to Colin:
1. One morning the boys were eating breakfast and Colin jumped up and said "There's a bad guy!" and took off running into the living room and used his super powers to get rid of the bad guy. It completely took me by surprise as he was enjoying his little pretend play and soon enough Liam joined in with him.
2. When the boys are playing superheros and ganging up on their daddy Colin will make his hands into web shooters, like spiderman and then say "web, web, web" over and over so you know he is attacking you with his webshooter. It cracks me up.
3. Colin was eating a sucker one day and then told Chris and me, "I suck" we thought it was quite funny.
4. One evening the boys were pretending there were monsters outside and Colin came running in the house and said "Run for your life!!" He did learn it from his older brother but it was funny to hear it come out of his mouth.
5. Colin purposely stood in the hallway one day as Chris was trying to get past him and said proudly "In dada's way" He thought he was pretty cool.
6. Colin was walking back and forth in the living room one day. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I just hanging out." He is a silly little guy lately.
Here is Colin being cranky at me in the car because I told him he could not have fruit snacks, ha!
Let's start with Liam:
1. The night before I was scheduled for my induction with Amelia, Chris and I were explaining to Liam that when he would see us the next we would have a baby. Then we told him how babies are very small at first and then they learn how to grab things, crawl, walk, talk, etc. Liam then said "One more thing, sharing" Haha, Chris and I thought it was quite funny that Liam was already worried about the new baby sharing things.
2. Colin is into having us watch him do things. One morning Colin wanted me to watch some trick he was doing and Liam said "He's all about having momma watch right now" Ha.
3. Lately when Liam is playing with his daddy he calls him "dad" It really made me sad the other night because it is becoming more and more common for him to say dad vs dada. He even has started to say mom more often. I guess my baby is growing up.
On to Colin:
1. One morning the boys were eating breakfast and Colin jumped up and said "There's a bad guy!" and took off running into the living room and used his super powers to get rid of the bad guy. It completely took me by surprise as he was enjoying his little pretend play and soon enough Liam joined in with him.
2. When the boys are playing superheros and ganging up on their daddy Colin will make his hands into web shooters, like spiderman and then say "web, web, web" over and over so you know he is attacking you with his webshooter. It cracks me up.
3. Colin was eating a sucker one day and then told Chris and me, "I suck" we thought it was quite funny.
4. One evening the boys were pretending there were monsters outside and Colin came running in the house and said "Run for your life!!" He did learn it from his older brother but it was funny to hear it come out of his mouth.
5. Colin purposely stood in the hallway one day as Chris was trying to get past him and said proudly "In dada's way" He thought he was pretty cool.
6. Colin was walking back and forth in the living room one day. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I just hanging out." He is a silly little guy lately.
Here is Colin being cranky at me in the car because I told him he could not have fruit snacks, ha!
Aunt Sadie visiting with Amelia. She really hasn't been able to see her much because of volleyball and then she was sick.
Amelia sporting one of her new hair bows
Last Sunday the boys helped daddy make pancakes. They love to "help"
Last Monday Liam's school pictures came in. I love them. I took this picture through the cover so its a little fuzzy. He looks so grown up compared to his one in April
Daddy and Amelia having a stare off
Baby girl
Last week Liam mentioned wanting to go to the train park. So it was decided that when Chris got off work on Tuesday that we would all go. Colin has been struggling big-time during naps. He won't stay in bed, usually poops about 15-30 minutes after we put him down, and just refuses to go to sleep unless you sit in the room and make him close his eyes. He still needs a nap though because the days he has gone without one he can't function after 5PM. Anyway, since Colin went to sleep late, Chris and Liam made it a date. Liam insisted they take a picture with a ball on their head before they left.
Liam at the train. He seemed to have a good time with his daddy.
Amelia hanging out with mom. Check out her toe
The boys are always happy to say hi to Amelia in the mornings.
This was a day Colin refused to take a nap so I just let him sit in his room for some quite time. When I went in I found him playing with a flashlight so he could see his toys, ha!
And lastly I leave you with this precious little face
No comments:
Post a Comment