Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Family of Five

These last couple weeks have been busy and we have been adjusting to our new normal.  I am definitely behind on my blogging so I am going to try and catch up a little bit.  These are all pictures from the week of October 19-24.  Anyway, one night my family came over for a little visit and the boys had a great time wrestling with Uncle Matt and Grandma cuddled on Amelia. 
The boys had fun burying each others feet in the sand.
Silly boys
Love them
Colin asks to hold Amelia on a daily basis. He had a cold so I did my best to keep him away from her but it's so hard to tell a sweet excited two year old that he can't hold his baby sister so I just made sure he washed his hand really well and didn't breath on her too much.  Here is the proud brother.
Liam loves to hold his baby sister too.  He also likes to say hi to her especially in the morning at at night.  He says it very sweetly and likes to pet her head.  It is really sweet.
Crabby butt
Sleeping angel baby
Grandma Snay getting some morning snuggles
Colin trying on one of Amelia's hair pieces
Love baby yawns
Had to take this one four Aunt Sadie.  She did get her this onesie.
I pumped one day and let Liam feed Amelia.  He was pretty pumped about it.
One afternoon Liam wanted to play on the iPad when he awoke from his nap.  I let him and we came across and Angry Birds transformers game.  We downloaded it and he was excited!
All in all so far this family of five is doing great!  Now to blog about the Halloween Party!

No comments: