Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween Party

On the Saturday before Halloween we had another Halloween Party for the kiddos.  This year I rented a bounce house and the boys took full advantage of it before nap time with Grandpa and Aunt Sandy.
I think Grandpa and Aunt Sandy were pretty tired after their jump time with the boys :)
We started the party at 4:30 and the jump house was a hit!  Here are Clara, James, and Liam enjoying it.
We had pumpkin painting again.  Brooke and Izzy, "the Elsa's" painting their pumpkins.
Colin painting his pumpkin
He was pretty focused

Melissa had carved a pumpkin for the party and wanted to put little Amelia in it for a photo op.  It turned out pretty cute and look at those little toes sticking through.
Ron, Izzy, and Amelia.  Amelia had on the cutest little pumpkin bloomers but I failed to take a picture, oh well!
Jenna and Shane joined us and were able to meet miss Amelia for the first time!
James and Riley painting pumpkins
Nate as Toothless.  He looked super cute
The kids had fun painting, jumping, and playing some games (although the wind put a damper on some of the games).  We had plenty of snacks, chili, corn bread, and hotdogs.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the evening.  Finally it was time for trick or treating.  The adults camped out around the yard and the kids sprinted from one station to another.  Melissa wanted all the kids to start out by her in hopes of group picture.  I am not sure how well that worked out.
Sandy at her little station
Chris at his station giving Colin a sucker.
Grandma Snay and Liam
One super tired Ironman.  I think he had a great time!
Thanks to everyone who came and a special thanks to Tim and Mollie for letting us invade their house and helping with preparations and set up and to Melissa for getting the pumpkin station ready.  It was a great time and I know the kids enjoyed it!

No comments: