I am still behind and will probable always be from this point on. I am just going to show a few pictures from the last week or so.
The boys were getting pretty antsy one day so we busted out these superhero masks from Minuet's birthday. They enjoyed putting them together and then of course fighting bad guys.
We all loaded up and went to Chili's one night. I was actually dressed (not in PJ's) so I had Chris take a picture of the kids and me.
We even hit up Baskin Robbins after dinner and the boys enjoyed their very first clown cone.
Colin concentrating on his
This girl was looking sweet one day with her arms crossed. It reminded me of this one of Liam
We took the boys to the park and this sweet gal fell asleep in her moby wrap. She loves the wrap and I do too. It helps me have two hands to chase boys if needed.
Luckily, we had daddy with us and the boys had so much fun running and tackling him.
Walmart clearanced their Halloween costumes to 90% off I found a couple that were too big but the boys thought they were plenty cool to play.
Best sister ever
Sleeping beauty
Liam took some selfies
Colin had his baby Mickey out one night and said he wanted to feed him. He did and was very sweet with his baby.
Then he needed to burp him of course.
Baby girl and me
One day it was super windy and too cold outside for the boys. They played in the garage together for about an hour. Riding bikes, playing ball, and pulling each other in the wagon. It was awesome.
We also made some cookies. Liam still LOVES to mix the batter. Colin helped too but with a spoon. While we were waiting for the cookies to bake I had the oven light on for the boys to watch and Colin excitedly said "Best cookies ever!" He couldn't wait to eat them.
One morning while Liam was at school, Colin was all about holding and feeding Amelia. He was super sweet to her.
Liam had his turn at a later date
These boys love their sister and I am so glad it has been an easy transition for them.
Saturday I had a yard sale and grandma and Amelia took a nap on the couch.
Saturday night I was playing with the boys and somehow I ended up taking them to the bathroom to brush their teeth like this...
Let's just say my knees did not feel to awesome after crawling on the tile! They thought it was great though.
I have a couple things the boys have said that I need to jot down again.
1. One day I was telling the boys we needed to get ready and go to the grocery store. They asked why and I gave a small list of what we needed which included bananas. Colin said "I banana" I told him there were none and he looked at my slightly annoyed and said he needed to look. Apparently he did not trust me.
2. Colin got a little toy stuck in the door handle. He asked me to help him get it undone. I was being careful trying not to break the toy and he says "Mama use your muscles" Ha!
3. While we were having the yard sale Liam wanted to help. There was a guy wanting to buy something and Liam said "That will be ten dollars," Chris and I started laughing (the guy didn't hear him) and Liam got a little embarrassed but it was pretty cute.
4. Colin calls a hood (on a coat) a helmet. He also says that his full body zip up pajamas are "kinda like a jacket"
5. Colin was wanting to wear some of Liam's shoes and I said they were too big for him. He then said he wanted some "whike that" I told him that maybe he should ask Santa Claus. Liam then chimed in and said "Oh Santa, He's GREAT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment