Check out these sweet babies
Oh how I love them so much! And man do the boys look like giants to me these days, ha!
And another of our sweet Amelia
Sadie had her last volleyball game the Tuesday before Halloween. Liam and Colin stayed back and hung out with G&G Casson so we could go watch without having to constantly chase them. It was a terrible game and I wish we were able to go to a different game. The other team was awful and had exactly six players. Even Sadie said we should have chosen another game to go to, oh well!
When Amelia was born I searched her for a birthmark but could not find anything. Then one day I was holding her and noticed a white streak under some of her darker hair. It is pure white from the root and the rest of her hair is a very light brown. It is hard to tell from the picture but I am assuming it must be her birthmark. I guess we'll find out as she gets older.
I finally had my emotional breakdown on Wednesday morning before Halloween. I have had one with all my babies due to my sleep deprivation but it previously happened much sooner. I went to bed late around midnight and then was up with Amelia around 3am and then again at 6am. Six a.m. is when I lost it, ha! I had changed her, fed her, changed her again and placed her in the swing where she was sleeping. Then I heard her spit up. It got all over her outfit and I just started crying. She was still asleep but had soaked her whole left side. I knew the minute I changed her outfit she would wake up again. So I had my little meltdown and changed her outfit. Luckily she did go back to sleep. It was just a long night.
So being sleep deprived I took Liam to school and Colin, Amelia, and I went to Starbucks for a little morning date before I took Colin to the doctor. Colin has had a cough and had some crazy drainage coming out of his ears. I know that is what the tubes are intended for but I wanted to make sure there was no infection. When we got to the doctor there was no infection but he was wheezing so he had to have a breathing treatment and a prescription to have it at home. AHHHH! I just want him to stay healthy! That afternoon I put everyone down for naps and Colin refused to go to sleep. It was awful and I had my second emotional breakdown. I was so stressed that he wouldn't sleep because I knew he was sick and needed it. It was a day!
Here is my sweet boy on our starbucks date.
The boys attended Halloween bootcamp and had a blast.
Colin trying to roll a ball to knock over some gravestones. He was pretty sensitive about not being able to get one each try, particularly so thanks to his no nap afternoon.
Tire climbing
Amelia slept through it all
My boys
Anna blind folded them at the end and they had to try and grab a golden rat out of the bucket
Liam's turn
Thursday Amelia and I hung out like this for a couple hours. It was awesome.
When Liam woke up from his nap he took this sweet picture. (yes I hang out in my PJ's all day unless I have to be somewhere)
When daddy came home that night we carved pumpkins. The boys were excited.
Amelia watched from her swing
Both boys usually have no problem getting their hands messy, whether it's dirt or mixing batter but neither one of them wanted to clean the pumpkins out, ha! Poor dad did pretty much all of the work since it was also feeding time for the little lady.
Liam wanted to make a ninja turtle pumpkin
Colin and I working on his pumpkin.
Colin with his pumpkin
Liam with his ninja turtle pumpkin.
Kiddos
Love them
Once we got the boys to bed Chris finished making a Curious George pumpkin for them.
All our jack-o-lanterns!
2 comments:
Love you all!!! :0)
The picture of Colin sipping his milk is so cute!! Also Amelia in the swing is too too sweet. What a pretty girl.
Post a Comment