Monday, January 19, 2015

Amelia's 3 Months!

Amelia turned three months old on Friday.  We took a trip to Vegas with Grandpa C. and the boys to her three-month pictures done.  They turned out great and I can't wait to get them.  Here is a picture I snagged while we were waiting.
and this silly one.
Amelia is the sweetest and most laid back little angel.  She only seems to get worked up at night when she is tired and only wants her momma.  She loves taking baths and will kick her little feet like crazy.  She is getting more and more expressive lately and always gives us smiles.  She is starting to discover her vocal cords and has squealed pretty loudly the last few days.  She also started grabbing at her toes on her three month birthday.  She hasn't rolled over yet but will roll side to side.  I feel like part of that is my fault since I don't let her hang out on the floor and roll around a whole lot because I'm afraid the boys will come trampling in the room and step on her.  I need to get better about letting her have more free time on the ground.  She did laugh for the first time last Monday while I was at work.  I was a little crushed but happy that grandpa caught it on video so I could see.  She hasn't done it again but here is the video.
She has started to grab and hold on to her toys and loves to stick them straight in her mouth.  She is also quite the hand sucker lately. She is wearing 3-6 month outfits.  If it's a full length onesie/sleeper it has to be a 6 month size though.  She is 24 inches long and weighs approx. 12.8lbs, according to my measurements of course.  She still wakes up 1-2 times a night and still loves to be swaddled.  We all love this sweet gal.
When I started her photo shoot her brothers insisted on getting a picture with her too.
Liam and Amelia
Colin and Amelia
My sweet babies
Naked Amelia
She looks so sweet here
Back side
Tummy time (she'll do it for a few minutes at a time but it's not her favorite)

My favorite close up
Laughing at her daddy
Eating her hand. She loves to put her hand in her mouth
Happy gal
Thinking
Giving me a glare (seriously isn't this enough pictures mom?)
This is one of the onesies that Leslie made at her baby shower
Happy Three Months baby girl!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I can't believe she's 3 months old. I love the laugh!