After we opened gifts and had our morning time together we went to G&G Snay's. Aunt Sadie was anxiously awaiting our arrival and had gifts all sorted out when we got there.
The boys immediately jumped in opening gifts
Liam had no problem opening gifts. Colin on the other hand took his sweet time.
Sadie excited about her new spandex
Someone was very happy to get a new iPhone
Amelia helping daddy out
The boys clearly more interested in playing with legos than taking a picture with me.
My favorite picture of the day!
Uncle Matt and Amelia
Liam wanted to go around the block and test out his new scooter.
First Christmas!
We ate breakfast and then went on over to G&G Casson's. Liam was ready to open some more presents.
Opening gifts
The boys continued to enjoy to open gifts for Amelia. After they opened the gifts, I showed Amelia and took a picture ;)
Colin and Uncle Michael.
We eventually made our way home and got the boys down for naps. Colin did not take a nap which seems to be his norm lately. That evening we got everyone dressed for Christmas dinner and attempted a few photos since I was bummed I didn't get any in their Christmas pajamas together.
My kiddos and me (Colin was trying to escape)
We went back to G&G Casson's for dinner. Uncle Chuck wrestling with Liam
I found these two little ones having a blast in the hallway.
Chris, Tyra, and Brandi
Family
Matt, Sadie, and Me
Liam playing the guitar with cousin Bill
Uncle Bob and Amelia
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
It was a crazy busy day but it was a wonderful one. I am so thankful for family, friends, our health, and can't wait to see what the new year brings.
1 comment:
Oh, Amelia's bows!!! You're a little bit killing me... ;-)
Post a Comment