Sunday, January 18, 2015

Randomness

I fell behind on my blogging once again so here it goes...
1. Colin has figured out how to open doors.  He used to struggle twisting the doorknob (he could open handle doors for a long time now) but hes got it down to a tee, which is a blessing and a curse because now he can easily wander out of his room when he is suppose to be napping, and when he wakes up in the middle of the night and cruises into our room.
2. About two weeks ago we were hanging in Liam's room playing with the boys and Colin said "Hey, watch this jump, this gonna be amazing, gonna be a big one."  Then he jumped.  It was so funny to have him tell us it was going to be amazing, ha!
3.  I failed to mention that I went back to work the week of Christmas. I am only doing one day a week, which is awesome.  I can't even begin to say how blessed I am with this job and my manager.  Amelia has done well so far.  The first couple days Grandpa had to use one of my shirts and wrap it around the bottle to get her to take it but she is eating so that is good.
4. Amelia was smiling at Liam one day and he didn't notice so I told him.  He then turned and looked at her and said "Yup, that's my girl!"
5.  Daddy met us at Subway for lunch and I was telling the boys he would be coming soon.  When he arrived Colin looked at Chris and said "You came, like Santa Claus!"
6. Liam was holding Amelia, then looked up at me and said "Amelia is making my heart happy."  It made my heart happy too!
7.  Colin has been acting "two" a lot lately but the hilarious part is when he is told "no"  he will grunt or growl at us and then say "cause why"  I will be glad when he grows out of the "why" stage.
Now here are some pictures from the last two weeks.
These kiddos have my heart.
Baby girl getting so big
The boys still love holding and loving on their sister in the morning.  Colin was very happy about it this particular day.
Amelia's hair is getting long enough where it is not too crazy and I can put little clips in it
Happy gal
She has also been testing out the bumbo and seems to enjoy it
Last Friday I took the kiddos to the park and Colin looked way too big
Great Grandma joined us and helped push the boys on the swing.
We came home and rode bikes.  It was such a nice day.
Later that evening the boys packed up their backpacks for a sleepover and G&G Casson's house.
We all ate at Sakura together before they went to G&G's.  Liam enjoyed using the kids' chopsticks.  
Saturday this little gal hung out with mom and dad and watched them do some cleaning.
Sunday my mom and I went to an "Art Uncorked" class.  It was a Christmas present for my momma.  We enjoyed our afternoon together.
Our finished products!
We've been reading to Amelia before bed for awhile now.  She seems to pay attention
I was finally going through Amelia's stuff from the hospital and came across a flyer for storytime at the library.  We haven't gone since Colin was a baby.  I thought that the boys might enjoy it.  I even called ahead to see what time it started they told me 10 on the phone.  SO when we arrived it was in full swing and I was a little confused.  Turns out is started at 9:30.  Oh well, the boys enjoyed one book and a couple of songs.
Liam attempted the dancing and singing but Colin just stood there and looked around.
Amelia slept through it all
We will definitely be going back. The boys had a great time and it is nice to have at least one indoor activity in town.
Colin has really figured out the whole tricycle thing these last couple months.
He is pretty happy about it and the boys love riding in circles around the garage.
Thursday morning after we dropped Liam off at school.  This boy and I had a Starbucks date.  Amelia too but she couldn't eat anything ;)
Afterwards we had to run to Wal-Mart for a few things and I went into the craft section and we found some suncatchers to paint.  He was pretty pumped to get a puppy dog.  We got a few more for Liam to paint later on.
It was a really nice morning with Colin, sometimes I don't feel like I really spend time with him when Liam's at school because I am cleaning, feeding Amelia, laundry etc.  but on this particular Thursday we really enjoyed our time together.  Amelia was so good and watched while I helped him and even took a little nap so we could just hang out. 

No comments: