Before I talk about Liam's opening ceremonies I have a couple things to jot down.
1. I was feeding Amelia one day and she kept looking up and smiling at me. I said something along the lines of "are you going to eat or give me smiles" Liam immediately chimed in and said "Mom it's because you are interrupting her." Ha!
2. Liam and Colin pretend to play the roles of mom and dad. One day Liam asked Colin "Hey dad can I play on the ipad?" and Colin immediately responded "Not today it's late." Their conversations are hilarious some days.
3. One night the boys were playing superheroes and Colin would say "This is not your problem, it's mine problem" Chris and I were busting up
4. One day we were talking about Virginia and how we used to live there. Liam told me that it would be okay to move back so he could see the sights. WHAT??!! It was so funny that he even realized or knew there was so much to see there.
5. Amelia rolled front to back on 3/18! She has done it a couple times since.
6. Amelia can hold her own bottle and looks super cute doing it.
7. On Tuesday the boys woke up arguing with each other. I was ready to pull my hair out. Then they wanted to watch a show. I told them no not until they could get along and be nice to each other for at least an hour. Colin then said "Please mama, look at my smile" and gave me the cheesiest grin ever. It was awesome and I laughed but no they still did not get to watch TV ;)
This boy had opening ceremonies March 17th. He was so excited once he put on his uniform and dad took some pictures. He looks super cute in his oversized Red Sox gear.
He's pumped
Red Sox!
Team being introduced. Neely and Liam
Neely and Liam
Liam giving the giant guy a high-five
Cousins
Avery, Liam, and Neely. It could be a very entertaining year.
No comments:
Post a Comment