A couple weeks ago we had some pretty awesome weather. The boys played out back with their water squirters.
They all had fun
It was so warm the one day the pool would have been perfect. The following day was cooler and windier but Liam was insisting to put the pool up so I did it. They had fun playing with the hose and getting a little wet.
Liam got out fairly quick but Colin swam around for a little while.
Then they decided to sit in the sun and dry off.
G&G Casson bought a swing set for their backyard and the kids enjoyed playing on it.
They think it is pretty great.
I pumped one morning and Liam was pumped to be able to feed Amelia.
They even held hands
One morning after we took Liam to school, we were heading to Walmart and Colin said "I want to eat there" as he pointed to Cracker Barrel. I was shocked he was even hungry since he had just had breakfast. So we went and had a some breakfast. He told me he was really hungry so I ordered him 2 pancakes. He was so excited when they arrived.
He devoured them! Then when we arrived home about an hour after eating his pancakes he asked for some dino chicken and at that too! All this food before 10:30am!
We met the Jacobs and surprised Great Grandma with a quilt Brandi and I made her. Well let's be honest Brandi did the brunt of the work. Here is grandma with Amelia and Reed.
Chris holding the quilt
Paige hanging with Amelia.
Amelia sported her sunglasses
Then the boys joined in. We couldn't immediately find Colin's glasses so he borrowed mine
And last but not least a sweet after bath picture
No comments:
Post a Comment