Sunday, March 29, 2015

Amelia's First Feeding

Sunday, March 22, Amelia had her first taste of food.  She had some rice cereal.  She was pretty excited since she is alway wanting our food while we are eating. 
1st bite
She didn't quite get the swallowing part of it but she love chewing on the spoon even if the food would just run back right out of her mouth.
I love how wide-eyed she looks in every picture
MMMMmmmmm
I also love the crazy morning bedhead she was sporting
Liam wanted to help feed her too
He may have gagged her a little.  Luckily, she still loves her big brother.
Later that morning Amelia was pooped and was trying so hard to fall asleep.  Eventually, she crashed hard-core on our bed.  She looked so sweet.
Later in the evening we set up the jumper for our sweet little gal.  She was excited to test it out.
She enjoyed the lights and being upright.  I think she liked the independence it gave her.
Liam was excited for her also and wanted a picture with her
My sweet baby girl is growing way too fast!

No comments: