This is just so you know things are not always smooth sailing in this house. Colin woke up unhappy one morning. There was nothing I could do to make it better. He had an appointment with the pediatrician just for a check up since I was worried about him this particular morning too. He hadn't been himself and had just had the ear infection and Scarlet fever so I felt a follow-up was in order. The pediatrician said he still had some redness in his right ear but the left which had been oozing was clear. We also started him on allergy medicine. (He is still a little off and was even wheezing the other morning and I had to give him a breathing treatment) I just want my sweet boy to be healthy and happy.
This little gal has the bottle holding thing down since last week. I don't often give her bottles so it was exciting to see her handling it like a pro.
Last week while Liam was at school, I took the kids to my mom and dad's since Sadie was on spring break. Colin grabbed my purse and came into the room and said "I just momma" Ha! He's a cute boy.
Last Friday my mom took off work and we all loaded up to go see my grandma in Lake Havasu. We took the kiddos swimming and they had a fantastic time.
Grandma and Amelia
She enjoyed her sweet ride
The boys were all over the place in their life jackets. It was neat seeing Colin going out all on his own because in Phoenix he wanted us to hold on to him even with the jacket but one week later and he was cruising around.
Riding in their car and rocketship
This little lady loves the water
Great Grandma, Colin, me, and Amelia
Aunt Sadie blew up this shark. It was a little awkward for the boys and Liam fell off more than once but he had fun.
Colin's turn
Colin also insisted on trying out Amelia's floatie
Happy guy
It was such a perfect day. The weather was amazing,warm with no wind and after swimming we all went and had lunch at Red Robin. It was great and all the kids crashed on the way home. They were worn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment